DAC Ltd work to the terms and conditions of the CPA (Construction Plant Hire Association) and in accordance with BS7121 (“The Safe Use of Cranes”).
We offer you the option of either lifts based on CPA Crane Hire or a CPA Contract Lift. If you’re not sure which is the best option for you please consider the following:
- Have you previously hired a crane?
- Is there someone qualifies to plan a lifting job ?
- Have you employees with appropriate slinger/banksman certification?
- Does your company have the correct insurance cover?
- Do you know the weight / dimensions of the lift?
- Can the crane be set up on a good hard-standing?
- Is there enough room for the crane to enter / exit the site?
- Is the area free of obstructions such as overhead cables, underground services or confined spaces?
If you answered no to any of the questions above a CPA Contract Lift may be the best option for you. Brief details on both kinds of lift can be found below.
If you need further advice, please call us on 07836 322314 or email Enquiries@difficultaccesscranes.co.uk