GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
Privacy Notice 10 December 2018
How we use your personal information
Difficult Access Cranes Limited will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer our business with you and maintain a trade account
- To work with 3rd parties on your behalf
- To process orders from you for our services
- To apply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To notify you of any changes that may be relevant to you
- To make checks of credit references supplied by you
- For the purpose of recovering debt in the case of non-payment
In connection with these purposes, we may share your information with third parties only with reference to services that they supply on our behalf, such as debt collection and fraud sharing organisations within the UK. We may also obtain further information about you for the purpose of continued business or debt recovery.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances as follows:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information to comply with legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Difficult Access Cranes Ltd., our staff, customers or others
- In response to a request from a governmental authority or regulator
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that
- (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business, and/or
- (b) it is necessary for us to carry out contracts to which you are a party with Difficult Access Cranes Ltd.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 6th April 2016 regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information if not relevant to our trading with you
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds
- Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request with reference to these right at any time by emailing us at email@example.com .Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable time frame, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we keep your personal information ?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary. We may hold previous trading information to help us carry out our future business with you, but if you wish this information to be removed at any time, please let us know. Information may also be required for legal requirements.
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01246 918900, or you can write to us at Difficult Access Cranes Ltd., Four Winds Farm, Holestone Gate Road, Ashover, Derbyshire S45 0JT. Please note that any official contact will need to be made via email or in writing.
Contact us: 01246 918900 / 07836 322314